I do hope I do this right. I have some vintage cross stitch and embroidery stuff I found in my Great Grandmothers closet.
I do hope someone finds use out of these pieces. I don't know what else to do with them.
Ebay Listing text. Please go to ebay to see photos. :) Ebay item # 250471566486
Today I have to offer a lot of 9 samplers. These were found in a box at the top of my Great Grandmothers closet I do not know how old they are but they have to be at least 20+.
1. Partially done, bottom reads. No F 684-475 "Join-It" squares "Tulips and Pansies" Made in the U.S.A By Wonder Art - Use Perlene Embroidery thread - pure linen material- Looks like a hoop was left on the material at some time, there is a circle of stains.
2,3. Pink, Partially stitched, birds, bunny's, baskets, bear, candles, elephant, butterfly's, flowers. partially cut off description on bottom says cotton.
4 Girl holding flowers Scarf. No 39 E Scarf. Only one side pictured small pink stain.
5. "Holidays Play" partially done. Pillow form, No 250 Crib Pillow j.b.k co s-34 size 16X30? Partially frayed.
6. 3 piece vanity set No 2793 NRA 31-10 F 1935
7, 8, 9. 4 piece vanity set. 2 baskets appear to be the same , left end is larger rectangle piece than the right end rectangle. Bottom reads- No 271- Pure Linen Vanity Set Vogart F 36 Form 125
10. Runner with flowers. Bottom reads. No 903-1 W. 20 13x45 scarf Also made in 3 piece buffet set No 903-2 22x22 center
11. Pure Linen wall hanging 20 no 201 A Vogart Creation
12. No 2006 Pure Linen Pillow top and back Vogart NY F-35 NRA 31-29
All Items are sold AS IS. I have done my best to describe them properly. I have bagged them in ziplocks as I do not have a pet free home. If you have any questions please feel free to email.
Thank you for taking your time to read this listing, Happy Bidding!